AmigaActive (1396/2143)

From:Neil Ives
Date:20 May 2000 at 08:55:25
Subject:Re: What Software

Hi Don

On 19-May-00, you wrote:

> If you delivered to every house in the land
>
> a stack of canvases and oil paint
> a clarinet
> a pile of paper and a computer with a word processor (or a box of pens)
> some nice bits of wood from an ash tree and a set of tools
> several pounds of plasticene and a cine camera
>
> how many paintings, novels, chairs, tunes, or animated films would you
> get?

Don't you think it's a shame that school (and university?) coaches you to
be an employee, not to be creative or self fulfilling.

Regards

Neil Ives

Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord

7. When I've captured my adversary and he says, ``Look, before you kill me,
will you at least tell me what this is all about?'' I'll say, ``No.''
and shoot him. Actually, on second thought I'll shoot him,
then say ``No.''

GET WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FREE! GET THE OFFICIAL COMPANION
TO TELEVISION'S HOTTEST GAME SHOW PHENOMENON PLUS 5 MORE BOOKS FOR
$2. Click for details.